Tuesday, November 12, 2013

New Naked 3 Palette? Could it be true?



Is it true? Could it possibly be true? Its true! Urban Decay has confirmed, with a video on their website, that they will release the much anticipated and much rumored Naked 3 Palette. I wish I could tell you when.. there are very few confirmed details on the palette, but Temptalia got the opportunity to use and review it on her website, so you can read much, much more about it here.

What you need to know:
-it includes 12 shadows in hues of pinks and browns
-it also includes a dual ended brush (not the same as the Naked 2 brush) and a week's worth of samples of all of their primers
-the case is a gorgeous rose gold
-it contains a mix of mostly shimmers with a couple matte colors (similar to Naked 2)
Go visit Temptailia's site to read more about it! And check out her comparison of the 3 palettes here.

Are you guys as excited as I am?! I have a feeling its going to be pretty hard to get ahold of, which bums me out. I'm sure it will be sold out everywhere.. But I wont give up! :) Will you be purchasing the Naked 3 Palette? Let me know what you think!

0 comments:

Post a Comment