Saturday, March 22, 2014

Spring Makeup: Save & Splurge

What can I say?! I've been bitten by the Spring bug. So I decided to make a compilation of some great Spring makeup at 2 different price points- so you can decide whether you want to save or splurge. 
Keep in mind these aren't comparisons or exact dupes, but they've very similar and all favorites of mine.

Face
Save: CoverGirl Outlast 3-in-1 Foundation, $12 +
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder, $5
Splurge: Urban Decay Naked Skin Liquid Foundation, $40 +
Urban Decay De-slick Mattifying Powder, $32

Mascara
Save: Maybelline Falsies Mascara, $7
Splurge: Benefit They're Real Mascara, $23

Eye Shadow
Save: Maybelline Eye Studio Quads in 'Taupe Temptress' & 'Sapphire Siren', $10 each
Splurge: Stila 'In The Garden' palette, $40

Blush
Save: Elf 'Candid Coral', $3
Splurge: Nars 'Deep Throat', $30

What is your idea of perfect spring makeup?
Also, I'd love to hear if you'd like to see more save/splurge posts, they're fun to do!

1 comments:

  1. Just spent a good amount of time on your website. I stumbled upon it via Pinterest. I love your posts!

    ReplyDelete