Wednesday, February 5, 2014

50 Shades of Pink


Its February.... and that means PINK OVERLOAD! Which is totally fine with me because its my favorite color. I've been playing around with some flirty, feminine, pink Valentines Day looks to show you guys, and while going through my makeup I decided it would be a good idea to show you my faaaavorite pink products. 

1. Naked 3 Palette - When I think of sexy and feminine eye shadow.. I think of the Naked 3 palette. A great balance of pinks from matte to sparkly to pearly. Perfect for a Valentines look!
2. Flower Beauty Sheer Lip Tint in Bare Blush - Such a pretty color and sheer is definitely the word for it. Very subtle but enough pigmentation that you actually see the color on your lips, and its a great, rosy pink!
3. Real Techniques Blush Brush - Its pink, so it counts! I love this blush brush because of its unique dome shape. Great for applying blush or bronzer exactly where you want it.
4. Revlon Lip Butter in Cremesicle - This is my favorite lip butter next to Creme Brule.. its a great light nude shade that lightens your lips with the perfect light peachy pink shade, and like all the Lip Butters, its very moisturizing.
5. Revlon ColorStay Polish in Cafe Pink - This was my favorite shade this summer and the perfect color to add a bit of girly Barbie pink to your nails for Valentines Day! (I'm thinking red accent nail?!)
6. Sonia Kashuk Blush in Flamingo - I love this color because its really bright, but nothing too shocking. You can build it up so it gives you that hot pink dramatic cheek, or it can just be a light sheer rosy shade that makes you look like you're blushing.
7. NYX Lip Creme in Tokyo - These are SO great because of their pigmentation and color selection. They're like NYX Butter Glosses but with even more pigmentation.. they're consider a lip creme because its sort of like a lipstick in gloss form, and this shade of pink is awesome.

Are you wearing pink as much as I am this "Season of Love"?! I'm not big on Valentines Day but I love any month or holiday that celebrates my favorite color.. pink! What pink products are you loving this February?!

1 comments:

  1. I featured that RT brush in my Jan faves. I purchased it recently on a whim and fell in love! I'm going to have to check out that Sonia Kashuk blush, looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete