Thursday, October 17, 2013
I thought I would start off by letting you get to know me.. or my makeup taste at least :) Here is a simple list of my favorites! Click the link for each product for an image, and where to buy. 

Eyes


- Eyeliner: my tried & true Perfect Point Plus by Covergirl. I think I have used this eyeliner since I started wearing makeup in middle school


- Eye shadow palette: cliche, but Urban Decay's Naked 2 palette


- Eye primer: Stay Don't Stray by Benefit



Face


- Primer: Benefit's Porefessional


- Concealer: I have yet to find a concealer I'm in love with.. but for my under eyes I use the Garnier Anti-Dark Circle Eye Roller. (The one with a concealer in it) 


- Foundation: Its a 3-way tie between regular Revlon Colorstay, Revlon Colorstay Whipped, and Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous.


- Bronzer: Another tie, between Nars Laguna and Too Faced Chocolate Soleil


- Blush: I don't know why, but I just can't find a blush that looks good on my skin. So I don't have a favorite


- Brush(es): I like Real Technique bushes in general. I have tons of favorites from that line.


Lips


- Chapstick: Another tried & true lifelong favorite, Burt's Bees


- Lipstick: Faux by MAC. It looks dark in the picture, but its really just a my-lip-color-but-better color that looks amazing with natural or dramatic makeup looks.


- Lip Gloss: Ehh. I don't use it that often so I don't have a favorite



Okay, I hope that wasn't totally boring. I really do use a good mix of drugstore and high end lines, and most of my purchases each month are from the drugstore/grocery store. I only spend money on pricier items if they come highly recommended, and I always check blogs, like this one, to see the opinions of others before I buy. I hope to be that blog for you! 


Reviews and first impressions coming soon!

-K

0 comments:

Post a Comment