Monday, April 11, 2016

products to achieve my every day face


I've had a few people lately ask me which products I use every day and I realized that I haven't actually ever listed them out before. I have tons of favorites- things I love and use on occasion, products I use to achieve a certain look, etc.. but then there are the products and tools that I use [almost] every time I do my makeup. My tried and true, ride or die products that, unless I find something better, I use every single day.. if I'm going to lunch with a friend or shopping, dinner, etc.

I'm just going to list and link. The fact that I use them every day should tell you enough about them, but if you want to know my thoughts or have any questions, leave a comment!

oh! & the best part? you can get 35% off my favorite foundation (listed below) just for mentioning this post -- keep reading to find out how ♡


tools
Foundation/Concealer: Beauty Blender  • Real Techniques Buffing Brush, part of the Core Collection • It Cosmetics Brushes for Ulta Airbrush Blurring Foundation Brush #101
Eyes: It Cosmetics Brushes for Ulta Airbrush Blending Crease Brush #105 • Eco Tools Eye Enhancing Duo Set • Real Techniques Shading Brush • Urban Decay Dual Ended Brushes that come with Naked palettes
Contour/Highlight: Kat Von D Shade + Light Contour Brush
Blush: Real Techniques Blush Brush

face
Foundation: Arbonne Perfecting Liquid Foundation in Honey Beige (applied with beauty blender)
Powder: Neutrogena Shine Control Powder
Concealer: Garnier Anti-Dark Circle Roller • NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer
Bronzer: 'Bronze' shade in the Lorac Pro to Go Eye/Cheek Palette
Contour: Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit (please note, this is NOT the cream palette, I hate the cream contour palette!)
Highlight: Becca Cosmetics Jaclyn Hill in 'Champagne Pop'

eyes
Eye Shadow: Kat Von D Shade + Light Eye Contour Palette (absolute FAVORITE) • Urban Decay Naked Basics PaletteUrban Decay Naked 2 PaletteLorac Pro PaletteLorac Pro 2
Eye Liner: Cover Girl Perfect Point Plus • Lorac Pro Liquid Liner
Mascara: Cover Girl The Super Sizer MascaraMaybelline Volum' Express Colossal MascaraL'Oreal Voluminous Superstar Mascara (a new favorite & so far I love it!)

Okay, and now for the good part.

I ♡ my Arbonne Perfecting Liquid Foundation. Obviously, as this post states, I use it every single day. It feels lightweight on the skin, not cakey or heavy at all, but has surprisingly great coverage and totally buildable. It has SPF 15, it is certified vegan, and has no harsh chemicals, scents, or mineral oils.

& you can get 35% by emailing kristindaniels7@gmail.com & mentioning this post. 

aaaaand everyone who purchases the foundation is also entered to win a free primer! :-) so just email the address above mentioning makeup your mind and place your order! I hope you all take advantage of the discount because you will love the foundation and love the discount even more!

have a great week, guys
xo katie




1 comments:

  1. great keep posting are you guys looking for best makeup foundations here we have best makeup foundations

    ReplyDelete